- Pop Culture: Not for the faint of heart. Electrifyingly bold colors inspired by trends in fashion, music and art. Head-turning colors that are playful and fun. Think comic books, the tropics and candies -- all with a rock 'n' roll edge. Statement colors like tangerine, yellow or aqua stand out against a cool neutral backdrop.
- Mix It Up: An unexpected blending of design elements, colors, textures, and shapes. Urban hipster meets shabby chic. Smooth contemporary design mixed with raw wood. In carpet design, it's the interplay of yarn mixes that creates striking visual appeal and textural effects. Colors include varying shades of grey, ivory and taupe.
- Fashion Statement: An homage to old Hollywood. Classic colors plus black and gold with Art Deco-inspired design.
- Down-To-Earth: Botanical themes and floral motifs run wild with lots of purples, pinks and foliage shades. Look for colors in rich jewel tones like amethyst, topaz, sapphire, and emerald.
- Going Global: Vibrant designs and colors heavily influenced by foreign cultures from anywhere in the world like Africa, Asia, India, and Latin America. Colors are similar to other categories, but it's items like tribal motifs or animal prints that provide a distinctly ethnic feel.
Let The Carpet Shop help you determine which direction to go!